Wonderful wisdom for us all.
This is for my brothers (and anyone who would like to read):
- What other people say does not define you.
- You are not a trampoline. You don’t need to fire back at every remark everyone throws at you.
- As long as you know what holds true inside you, another person’s criticism of you should not bring you down.
- Winning every argument doesn’t bring you a golden trophy in life.
- Having the loudest voice doesn’t make you an all-powerful king.
- True confidence comes from within, not from three bottles of ProActiv.
- Strength does not have to manifest in physical forms.
- Give without expectation.
- People are too worried about themselves to notice the pimple on your forehead.
- Appreciate everything and everyone. Even stars don’t shine without a dark sky.
- Less is more.
- Nobody is “normal.” So don’t try to be “normal” unless you’re trying to be nobody.
Acknowledging the good that you already have in…
View original post 15 more words