Question of the Day 7-26-2018
Please feel free to answer these questions on your blog or in the responses. If you leave me a link to your post, I will re-post it on my blog. You can also feel free to forward these questions to anybody who might be interested. Thank you to those who have already shared their thoughts.
What are 20 random facts about you most people would not know?
- I have collected model horses since I was 9 or 10. I have well over a thousand.
- I love swinging.
- I have no tattoos.
- My only piercings are in my ears – one only!
- I drink Chocolate Almond Milk and Green Tea almost every day.
- I rarely make my bed. I do have sheets on the bed, I just tend to fall asleep on top of the comforter.
- My favorite color (if there is such a thing) is forest green.
- 8. My favorite food is….. hummm depends on the day. Right now it is spaghetti or ravioli and sauce. Which will change soon, I am sure.
- My favorite dessert is cheesecake, seconded by soft serve.
- I show my horse models in model horse shows and often pedigree them so they have a sire and dam.
- I have felt the presence, and once saw from the corner of my eye, one of my deceased cats.
- My Spirit Animal is a wolf.
- I love reading and can sit happily reading all-darn-day.
- I still have all my children’s Playmobil and Thomas the Train toys and would love to pull them out and play.
- I have to be alone for a certain amount of time a day otherwise… well, you don’t want to know.
- I enjoy watching reality TV.
- Modern appliances like watches and computers and now, apparently, cell phones don’t last long in my possession. I must have some weird magnetic field which messes with them.
- I have a stuffed horse named Sleight Ride who often goes with me on trips and poses for pictures. I will put up one of his trips on my blog sometime.
- My favorite piece of classical music is Air for a G String.
- I don’t like talking on the telephone and I feel no need to be available 24//7/365.
What are 20 facts people don’t know about you?