Please feel free to answer these questions on your blog or in the responses. If you leave me a link to your post, I will re-post it on my blog. You can also feel free to forward these questions to anybody who might be interested. Thank you to those who have already shared their thoughts.
I’ve decided to only do Questions on weekdays. I just don’t have time (or sometimes energy) on the weekends.
What are your top five favorite TV shows?
I tend to change what kind of TV I like, depending on what I feel like watching. If I had to list my top five shows, they would go something like this:
- Firefly – because… well….. just because.
- Documentaries – history, crime or just about anything which looks interesting.
- Reality TV – mostly because I’m a writer and writer’s love to peek into other people’s lives. (But please, no Bachelor, Bachelorette or any show eating yucky things).
- Cooking shows – not sure why, I just like them. And how are they that darn happy all the time?
- Amazon Prime’s Bosch. If you love the Harry Bosch series, you need to watch this series.
TV isn’t a big deal for me. In fact, we don’t even have a TV in the house anymore. We do, however, have computers for watching. I don’t watch TV on a regular basis, unless I am using it as background noise when I am working on the computer. In those cases, I usually listen to short attention span shows like Buzzfeed Unsolved.
Hey, maybe I should add that one to my list!
What do you watch?